25th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completion of masters in industrial engineering in USA?

Hi Sir/Mam, I completed my graduation in mechanical engineering and not placed till now in a good MNC. I am planning for master in industrial engineering. Will job opportunities will be good after completing a master in my domain and is there any chance for an industrial engineer to get hired into software MNC in USA please help me, sir, I am confused now.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  2. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  3. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  4. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Masters in Structure from Canada? What are the job opportunities in Canada as compared to USA?
  5. What are the opportunities available after completion of masters in Biotech engineering?
  6. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  7. What are the opportunities available after M.Pharm (India) in USA?
  8. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  9. List of career opportunities available after completion of MDS in USA and UK?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  12. Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?
  13. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  14. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
  16. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  17. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  18. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
27th July 2017, 09:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after completion of masters in industrial engineering in USA?

Job opportunities after completion of Masters in industrial engineering in USA:-

Industrial Engineers

Operations Research Analyst

Industrial Production Manager

Manufacturing Engineers

Quality Assurance Engineer

SAP Consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?