25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best suitable post graduation course to do in Canada after completion of B.E civil engineering in India?

Sir/Mam, I have completed BE CIVIL with 2nd class, from Gujarat, and want to do PG Course in Canada. I want to know best and suitable PG course for me (male candidate). Hoping that I will get some answers from here as am not getting it on other sites.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing post graduation in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?
  2. Job opportunities after completing Post Graduation in Civil Engineering in Canada or England? ?
  3. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. How can I get PR in Canada after completion of civil engineering diploma in India
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  6. Is civil engineering suitable for girls? What is the salary?
  7. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation in Architecture with GATE score after completion of civil engineering?
  9. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for doing any post graduation course in Canada after completion of B.Com from Punjab University?
  13. Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree?
  14. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  15. Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to choose a suitable university in Germany or US for MS in Civil engineering?
  17. Can I do post graduation on applied physics after B.E?
  18. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
26th July 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best suitable post graduation course to do in Canada after completion of B.E civil engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed BE CIVIL with 2nd class, from Gujarat, and want to do PG Course in Canada. I want to know best and suitable PG course for me (male candidate). Hoping that I will get some answers from here as am not getting it on other sites.

Candidates after completion of BE Civil Engineering can pursue various courses in Canada. For taking admission in Canada universities, they have to clear the English test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE or GMAT with good scores. Candidates have to apply for taking admission with a good Statement of purpose, work experience and excellent resume. List of courses available for BE Civil Engineering students is given below;

Master of Science in Civil Engineering
M.Eng. in Civil Engineering
Master of Applied Science in Civil Engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Science in Civil & Geological Engineering
Master of Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering
26th July 2017, 03:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best suitable post graduation course to do in Canada after completion of B.E civil engineering in India?

A candidate who have completed BE (Bachelor of Engineering) degree course from a recognized university, is eligible to pursue master degree course in Canada.
After passing BE Civil engineering you can opt for ME/M.Tech in the relevant discipline, also you can apply for MBA, MCA, etc.
So you can opt for any of the above mentioned courses in which you are interested and want to make future in it.
In order to pursue master degree course in Canada, you need to appear and qualify the GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL entrance examination.
You will be offered admission on the basis of marks secured in these examinations, so try to score good marks in these entrance examinations.
26th July 2017, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's in Civil Engineering course. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
27th July 2017, 09:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Top 5 best graduate courses offered by Indian students in Canada

Business Management

Hospitality Management

Health Science

Science and Engineering

Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?