25th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What to study after 10th to get a good job and get settled in Australia?

What to study after 10th to get a good job and get settled in Australia? Can you please tell me which course to take in Australia to ensure that we will get the job there itself immediately and get settled? Can you please answer me on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the further courses available in Australia for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I appear in IELTS to study further in Australia after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Requirements to be fulfilled to get settled in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  13. Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Guidance to an Indian student to study MBA from Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study further in Australia after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study in Australia after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 10th to get a good job and get settled in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to study after 10th to get a good job and get settled in Australia? Can you please tell me which course to take in Australia to ensure that we will get the job there itself immediately and get settled? Can you please answer me on this? Thanks!

You have to study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects and should try to score very good marks. After completion of 10+2, you can study engineering in Australia. You can find many colleges/universities providing engineering courses in Australia. You have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in Australian universities. You can study engineering course, like Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Software Engineering, Environmental Engineering etc. After completion of the course, you have to find a job in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?