6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available in University of Manchester for BBA holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA and want to know which type of courses avilabe in University of Manchester for me? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  2. Details about banking course fees?
  3. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  5. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  6. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  7. Procedure of application of BBA in Manipal University?
  8. What are the courses other than BBA and B.Com for a commerce student?
  9. How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?
  10. Can I apply for RTO exam if I am a BBA holder
  11. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  13. Is there any university available which provides BA Psychology course for diploma holder?
  14. Does AMU offer BBA(H) course? Procedure to apply?
  15. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
  17. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What should I do after finishing 12th commerce
30th November 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available in University of Manchester for BBA holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBA and want to know which type of courses avilabe in University of Manchester for me? Procedure to apply for it?

List of courses available at the University of Manchester for BBA holders is given below;

Master of Business Administration
MSc Accounting
MSc Accounting and Finance
MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
MSc Human Resource Management
MSc International Business and Management
MSc International Development: Development Management
MSc Management
MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management

Candidates can find the courses available at the University of Manchester website link given Click Here

Candidates can apply online for the admission to the above mentioned courses in the University of Manchester. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission. Candidates with GMAT or GRE marks are preferred for the master degree courses in the University of Manchester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?