25th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

List of universities abroad to study MS for Indian students

I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science from MIT Moradabad and after it want to study in broad. Please give me list of some universities suitable for Indian students.

Related Questions:
  1. BS in Singapore is favourable for Indian students? List of universities offering BS for Indian students in Abroad?
  2. List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation
  3. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Mathematics compulsory to study Interior Designing course abroad? List of best abroad universities for it?
  5. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  6. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  7. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  8. List of universities in Singapore which Indian students like the most to study UG course in previous five years? Total cost to study UG course?
  9. What are the courses available for B.Com candidates in abroad?
  10. List of universities offering MS(Biorefineries) in Abroad -- [New]
  11. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  12. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  13. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  15. List of universities offering LLM course in Abroad
  16. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study? -- [Most Discussed]
8th March 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities abroad to study MS for Indian students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science from MIT Moradabad and after it want to study in broad. Please give me list of some universities suitable for Indian students.

List of universities abroad to study MS for Indian Students is given below:

University of Toronto - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

New York University - Official Website

Eastern Institute of Technology - Official Website

KTH Royal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Harvard University - Official Website

The University of Melbourne - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?