3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia

Sir, I am studying in 11th and after completing my 12th I want to study Medicine in Russia. I would like to get information about the universities which provides this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS course in Russia
  2. List of universities offering Bachelor's Degree in Economics in Russia
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  4. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  5. List of universities offering Medicine course in Ukraine?
  6. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  8. Universities offering MD in Internal Medicine to MBBS candidate in UK?
  9. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  11. Information about the universities offering medicine at Undergraduate level in January Session?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities in Gulf countries offering PG course in Medical studies?
  15. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  16. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  17. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  18. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
24th March 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 11th and after completing my 12th I want to study Medicine in Russia. I would like to get information about the universities which provides this course.

List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia for international students is given below:

Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University - Official Website

Lomonosov Moscow State University - Official Website

Tver State Medical University - Official Website

Kursk State Medical University - Official Website

Kazan State Medical University - Official Website

Orel State Medical University - Official Website

Belgorod State University - Official Website

Ryazan State Medical University - Official Website
24th March 2018, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering Medicine course in Russia:-

Dagestan State Medical Academy
Address: Ulitsa Shosse Aliyeva, 1, Makhachkala, Дагестан Републиц, Russia, 367008
Phone: +7 872 267-49-03

Irkutsk State Medical Academy
Address: 1, Ulitsa Krasnogo Vosstaniya, Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 664003
Phone: +7 395 224-38-43

Siberian State Medical Academy
Address: Moskovskiy Trakt, 2, Tomsk, Tomskaya oblast', Russia, 634050
Phone: +7 382 253-04-23

Amur State Medical Academy
Address: Ulitsa Gor'kogo, 95, Blagoveshchensk, Amurskaya oblast', Russia, 675000
Phone: +7 416 231-90-09

Chita State Medical Academy
Address: Ulitsa Gor'kogo, 39А, Chita, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia, 672090
Phone: +7 302 235-43-24

Chuvashia State University
Address: Moskovskiy Prospekt, 15, Cheboksary, Chuvashia, Russia, 428010
Phone: +7 835 258-30-36

Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy
Address: Prospekt Troitskiy, 51, Arkhangel'sk, Arkhangelskaya oblast', Russia, 163000
Phone: +7 818 228-57-91

Kemerovo State Medical Academy
Address: Oktyabr'skiy Prospekt, 16а, Kemerovo, Kemerovskaya oblast', Russia, 650066
Phone: +7 384 273-48-56
25th March 2019, 01:00 AM
Bladebringer

I heard that now there are very good conditions for studying in Ukraine. What do you think about this?
26th March 2019, 02:06 PM
Bladebringer

I studied medical in Russia, I myself am a Hindu by nationality. Now I want to try my hand at graduate school. I heard that Ukraine provides good conditions for training. Now I am writing an essay, there have always been problems with this. I ordered a couple of pieces from the online topeduservices It seems the guys are professionals in their work.
4th October 2019, 03:28 AM
Jamaibe

I am in graduate school with a degree in Computer Science. I have to write a lot of articles, participate in conferences..Not always enough for this time. I can advise the guys, they are the professionals of their work
25th November 2019, 02:49 PM
Bladebringer

Thank you very much for your advice. They are very valuable to me. Continuing the theme of the university and assignments, I am now writing an essay that deals with ecology. I am just very concerned about the issue of ecology and electric cars, for example, as alternatives in the world of oil. I want to get opinions to include them in my essay as extra-scientific everyday opinions. Another question I wanted to discuss. I heard that now there are proffesional uk essays writing services where I can order an essay. What can you say about this? Did someone collaborate with them?
30th September 2020, 02:01 PM
Oldn1968

Hi, I was looking online for such a service as I believe it would be really helpful for me. I will contact them once I have done my work on write my papers.org. I hope that they would build this for me and do a good job of it.
14th October 2020, 03:59 PM
YoungHope

People have different reasons for the way they live their life. You cannot put everyone’s reasons in the same box. When you know more about this site. geometry dash
14th October 2020, 04:01 PM
YoungHope

People have different reasons for the way they live their life. You cannot put everyone’s reasons in the same box. When you know more about this site. geometry dash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?