5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BSc(Business Engineering) will be available in Maastricht University?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for BSc(Business Engineering) course in Maastricht University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University?
  2. Detailed information about BSc(Business Engineering) offered in Maastricht University?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University?
  5. How to consult embassy for study visa of Netherlands? Details about Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  6. Fees to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  7. Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?
  8. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  9. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  10. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  11. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any place for students having above 60% in their graduation to do MS(Mechanical) from Germany?
  14. Entrance exams available to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
  16. Details regarding available engineering institutes and their admission dates situated in Dehradun?
  17. Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  18. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
30th June 2018, 07:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BSc(Business Engineering) will be available in Maastricht University?

Admission will be start in the month of September 2018 in Maastricht University for BSc(Business Engineering) course. Applicants who have passed 12th board examination from recognized board are eligible to apply for admission in BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University.
Applicants must have a valid qualifying score in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL or C1 Advanced.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?