3rd March 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?

Hi, I completed my B.Tech with 55%mark. What is the minimum mark requirement in B.Tech to get MS admission in Australia. Please do help me. It will be really a great help if you can guide me with the details on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?
  2. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  4. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  5. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  6. Procedure to study MBA in Australia? Cutoff marks required in BBA and GMAT for admission?
  7. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  8. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  10. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  12. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  13. What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?
  14. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  15. Procedure and percentage required to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for 12th Biology student?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
9th March 2017, 11:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I completed my B.Tech with 55%mark. What is the minimum mark requirement in B.Tech to get MS admission in Australia. Please do help me. It will be really a great help if you can guide me with the details on the same. Thanks!

Candidates with B.Tech qualification can apply to study MS in Australia. There are no particular marks criteria for the admission. Candidates with a pass in B.Tech can apply for the admission to study MS in Australia. You should have cleared the English Proficiency Examination like IELTS to study in Australia. For master degree courses the IELTS required will be 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0. With the above examination records, you can apply for the admission to the universities in Australia for the admission to master’s degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?