20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?

I have completed my 12th cbse with 54.2% with 33 in maths and now I am doing diploma in cse,I want to ask whether my 2 marks will be problem for me in my future if i want to continue my study in Australia or should i fill improvement,will my diploma help me
I have got 6.5 overall bands not less than 6 in each

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  5. Is MS and MSc course different? What are their full forms?
  6. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  7. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?
  9. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  10. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  12. What are the higher educational opportunities available in Australia for MBA Finance holder?
  13. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. What are the courses available after completing BSc Nursing? I wish to go to Australia for higher studies
  15. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  16. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum marks for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? Is there any chance of scholarship?
  18. Can I go for Job or higher studies with 47% in 10, 59% in 12th and 47% in B.Com?
22nd September 2016, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?

There is no minimum marks criteria required for doing higher studies in Australia. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in all subjects from a recognised institute are eligible to pursue higher studies in Australia. If the qualifying marks is 33 or less than 33 then, it does not matter and there is no need to improvement examination. If you have not qualified in the Mathematics subject, I suggest you to reappear in Improvement examination and after that you can apply for admission to higher studies in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?