17th May 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to join tutorial class to clear GRE exam to go abroad for higher studies?

Hi, I am currently pursuing 3rd year engineering in computer science. I am interested to do masters abroad. Is it necessary to join any tutorial for GRE or can I prepare it on my own? How do I prepare for it? What all should I know? Kindly reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is GRE exam mandatory for doing higher studies in abroad?
  2. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  3. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  4. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  5. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  6. How much score in GRE enough for pursuing studies in abroad?
  7. Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad?
  8. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  9. What are the chances of going abroad for further studies after BAMS?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  11. Can I do corresponding course from foreign after M.Sc with maths and have also done B.Ed?
  12. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  16. How to select the best university in abroad for doing higher studies after completion of B.TEch Computer Science engineering?
  17. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  18. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
23rd May 2017, 11:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to join tutorial class to clear GRE exam to go abroad for higher studies?

No, it is not necessary to join tutorial classes to clear GRE examination to go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies. You can prepare on your own for GRE examination without taking any coaching. You need to concentrate on Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections to score well in GRE examination. Since, you are pursuing 3rd year Engineering course, it is best to appear in GRE examination in final year of your Graduation course.
23rd May 2017, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to join tutorial class to clear GRE exam to go abroad for higher studies?

It depends upon your capability, you can go for classes if you have any doubt of preparing on your own. Most of the people have problem with regular studies at home and that is the reason for joining any classes.

Hence, take your decision according to your present situation and your own learning capacity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?