22nd November 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Percentage reuired to get admission in medicine for undergraduation in Australia?

Hi Sir, I have given my +2 exams in medical from CBSE. How much percentage is required to get admission in medicine for under graduate in Australia. Please reply me as soon as possible as I'm waiting for my +2 results

24th November 2017, 11:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage reuired to get admission in medicine for undergraduation in Australia?

Let me inform you that admission in medical schools/colleges of Australia is not base on percentage of marks in 12th standard. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for medical course in Australia. In order to get study visa for medical course in Australia, you must have to appear and qualify in GAMSAT (Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) entrance tests. On the basis of your performance in the above said examinations, you will be given admission for the medical course in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?