19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?

I have passed 12th exam and then I studied engineering to second year now I want to study btech to abroad. Can I apply for study in Canada or Australia? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  2. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  3. Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?
  4. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  5. Can I study abroad after 8 years of gap?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after the gap of 2 years?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad if I have a year gap between 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  10. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  12. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad while having a gap between 12th and BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in six years?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
20th June 2017, 03:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering course. Some universities allows only one year gap between studies to offer admission in their university. You need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
21st June 2017, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th exam and then I studied engineering to second year now I want to study btech to abroad. Can I apply for study in Canada or Australia? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You have 2 years gap in through out career s you are eligible for Higher study in Abroad.

But you haven't any pending backlog.

To get admission in Abroad, you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?