28th June 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?

Hello,
My son has done Bachelor of Computer Application
with 60 percent marks. Can he take GRE and TOEFL
exams for MS studies Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  12. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  14. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Should I appear in TOEFL instead of GRE to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  17. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  18. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
30th June 2015, 10:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?

Yes, definitely he is eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. GRE and TOEFL examinations are mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad countries like US, UK, Australia, Germany, etc. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
30th June 2015, 02:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?

Yes, he can appear for GRE and TOEFL exams, even if he have 60% of marks in his graduation. GRE and TOEFL are standardized tests and there is no need to satisfy any eligibility criteria to appear for these exams. So, any candidate can appear for these exams, irrespective of age and qualification. You can register for these exams through online.

For GRE exam:-
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l...count_a_130807

For TOEFL exam:-
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?