7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in US with IELTS and without GRE?

Hi,
I have done M.Tech in Electronic and Communication. Now I want to do MS in Communication from US. Is it possible to get admission in US with IELTS and without GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  4. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  6. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  8. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  9. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  17. Is it possible to study MS in US with IELTS and without GRE? -- [New]
  18. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
24th October 2015, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in US with IELTS and without GRE?

No, it is not possible to get admission to study MS in US with IELTS and without GRE examinations score. Most of the US Universities asks for GRE score along with IELTS score for providing admission in MS course. Only very few US universities offers admissions in MS course on the basis of IELTS score. So, to get admission in MS course in best US universities, I suggest you to appear in GRE examination along with IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?