21st May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for applying in colleges Abroad for B.Sc or B.Tech? Total cost involved?

what is the procedure for applying colleges in abroad for BSC or B TECH ..
what is the total cost for each courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  2. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the proper procedure for applying in research program in foreigner university? I am pursuing M.Sc in chemistry from Delhi university
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  10. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  11. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  12. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  13. Procedure and cost involved in pursuing M.Tech from MIT or Stanford?
  14. Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  16. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
15th August 2016, 01:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for applying in colleges Abroad for B.Sc or B.Tech? Total cost involved?

Procedure for applying in abroad for BS/B.Tech course :-

- Different institutes have different procedure of admission. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of SAT and IELTS/TOEFL/CPE score.
- SO appear in the above entrance exams.
- Then apply online in the foreign institutes based on your scores in the entrance exams.
- Correctly fill the online application adhering to the specified instructions and upload the requisite documents.
- Then perform well in the interview round.
- On getting shortlisted finally, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?