30th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do M.Tech from Germany? Can you please give me the procedure to follow to apply for the course?

I want to know is it good to do M.Tech from Germany and if so then how can i go forward.please help me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same. Please help me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?
  3. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  4. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  9. Procedure to follow for doing automobile engineering in Germany after 12th?
  10. What rank is required to do MS in Germany?
  11. List of good universities available in Germany for higher studies after completion of diploma in Automobile
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?
  13. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU?
  15. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  16. Which exams I need to give for doing MS in Germany?
  17. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Germany after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
24th February 2017, 11:31 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is it good to do M.Tech from Germany? Can you please give me the procedure to follow to apply for the course?

It's actually a good idea to do Masters in Engineering from Germany. There are few good reasons to ahead!
~ international students get scholarship to study from lots of organizations
~ education is provided in English
~ tuition fee is low
~ variety of engineering degrees
~ low cost of living
~ engineering jobs in Germany
and many more advantages for international students.
For admission to post graduate programs a student must have
completed a four year bachelor’s degree program. Few institutions consider three year bachelors degree for admission as well.
For management courses a student has to have a good GMAT score and for Engineering the GRE scores are considered.
You have to get registered with Different authorities like The Resident Registration Bureau.Next is the Foreigners' Affairs Office.(you have to get into the details further once you get qualified)
Approval is assured if the following documents are in order:

- Valid visa (for non-EU students)
- Completed application form (available at the university's Office for International Affairs)
- Valid passport
- Proof of health insurance
- Copy of rental agreement or letter from landlord
- Three (3) passport-size photos
- In some cases you'll need to show that you've had a physical examination

Residence permits for students are valid for one year and have to be renewed every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?