30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to study medical abroad with scholarship after 10th standard?

I had completed my class 10 ICSE board exams and I want to study medical abroad India on scholarship. Show me the right path for achieving my goal and also let me know best universities across the globe for medical and also throw some light on how can I get scholarships.

9th June 2017, 11:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to study medical abroad with scholarship after 10th standard?

To get admission for pursuing Medical course in Abroad with scholarship after completion of your 10th standard, you should have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. It is best to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard from India.You should have good aggregate in your 10th standard and good examinations scores to get scholarship for pursuing your medical studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?