10th July 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship to study MS in Canada?

I completed BE in electronics and communication. I desire to study MS in Canada with scholarship? How is it possible? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

13th July 2017, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship to study MS in Canada?

To get Scholarship for pursuing MS course in Canada, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in Canada universities. You should have good aggregate in your previous qualifying examination and good examinations scores to get Scholarship for pursuing MS course in Canada. You need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester as scholarships will be offered on first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?