7th May 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join genetic engineering college in USA after completion of 12th in India?

Procedure to join genetic engineering college in USA after completion of 12th in India? Can you please answer me on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this. Hope that someone would help me on this soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  2. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  3. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  4. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  5. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  6. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA?
  8. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Can I apply for M.Tech in Genetic engineering in USA?
  10. What should I do to study Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th PCM?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  12. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  13. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  15. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  16. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  17. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  18. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join genetic engineering college in USA after completion of 12th in India?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Genetic Engineering course in USA, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects from a recognised board. You need to appear in ACT/ SAT TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your score reports to apply for admission to apply for admission to genetic engineering course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?