14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Singapore University for B.Arch course? Should I write NATA exam for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Arch course from Singapore University. Should I need to write NATA exam to study B.Arch at abroad? What is the procedure that I needs to followed for admission in Singapore University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  3. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  6. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  7. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  8. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  9. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  10. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  11. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  12. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough?
  13. How to get admission in Singapore University? How much will it cost in total?
  14. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  15. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  16. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
31st August 2016, 12:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Singapore University for B.Arch course? Should I write NATA exam for it?

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture.
It is 3 year undergraduate program.
For admission in National University of Singapore, you need to appear in the following examination
-TOEFL/IELTS
-SAT
-University Entrance Examination conducted by NUS(National University of Singapore).

In TOEFL, students need to score minimum 570 in computer bases and 273 for paper based examination.

TOEFL, ILETS and SAT are conducted multiple time in a year and students can appear in it according to their schedule.
Registration process for UEE conducted by NUS will commence on 14th October 2016 for admission in 2017-18 session.

To apply UEE, you must have either appearing in 12th board examination or passed with more than 80% marks from any board recognized by AISSC.
4th April 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Singapore University for B.Arch course? Should I write NATA exam for it?

How to get admission in nus for b arch?Is NATA is required to get admission?
17th June 2019, 10:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Application for Academic Year 2019-2020 has commenced on 15 October 2018. In order to apply for B.Arch course you have to follow below mentioned steps:-
Step - 1
Visit at http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/apply-to-n...s-requirements and carefully read the admission requirements.

Step - 2
Submit online application along with required documents.

Step - 3
Pay the application processing fee and complete application form

Step -4
Check the application status.

In order to pursue B.Arch course NATA exam is not required. However, you will need to appear for SAT and ACT entrance examination. On the basis of SAT and ACT score card you can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?