17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is racism still exists in Abroad for Indian students?

I am doing B.Tech in Biotechnology and want to do MS in Abroad. I am a girl so my parents are getting nervous because of my decision. They are restricting me to study in Abroad because they are afraid of racism. Kindly tell me is racism still exists for Indian students in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is racism still exists in Australia for Indian students? Grading and credit system in Australian education?
  2. BS in Singapore is favourable for Indian students? List of universities offering BS for Indian students in Abroad?
  3. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  4. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  5. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  6. Any organizations or agencies for funding for Indian students for studying in abroad?
  7. What are the courses available for B.Com candidates in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Should I prefer India or Abroad for Ph.D Chemistry course?
  9. Scholerships available after 12th science to study in abroad by Indian government?
  10. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for Indian students? Procedure and requirements to apply?
  11. Whether Medical Council of India cancelled recognition of all Medical courses for Indian students in Abroad?
  12. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  13. Scholarship tests for Indian students for M.Sc in Horticulture from abroad?
  14. Indian Student visa for students from Congo
  15. Minimum salary in Abroad for Hotel Management students? Best country to work?
  16. Which colleges in Australia give admission to Indian students under Geology course?
  17. Entrance exams to do M.Sc in Abroad for Indians?
  18. How many attempts are allowed for JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is racism still exists in Abroad for Indian students?

Well, any student who studies abroad will face some issues due to difference in the way they look from the native people. In the beginning people face some issues but everyone is not a racist abroad and there are good people too.
If you can make some good friends abroad then you will stay away from such issues. There are many Indians who have studied abroad and they respected there due to their knowledge. It all depends on you to tackle such issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?