17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Details of Bachelor’s in International Hospitality Management offered in Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne? Admission procedure for Indian students?

I would like to know about the Bachelor’s Degree in International Hospitality Management of Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne. Can anyone tell me what is admission procedure for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  3. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  4. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  6. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  7. Detailed information about NIPS, Kolkata for a candidate who has secured admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Can I get good job after completing this course?
  8. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  9. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  12. Detailed information about MBA in Hospitality Management and International Business?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  14. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  15. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  16. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  17. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student?
  18. Can Bachelor in Hospitality Management BHSM degree holders apply for BTC? What is the whole procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?