24th December 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?

Dear sir/mam, I am studying in 10th class and after 10th I want to go to Australia so I want u to help me in choosing my college and also telling me how could I go there? Can you please tell me what should I do for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  2. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?
  5. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  9. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  10. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
  11. How can I continue my further studies in +2 after Diploma to get promotion?
  12. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  13. Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis?
  14. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. How to study in Australia after completion of 10th Class?
  17. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?
  18. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
19th January 2023, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?

Can I go to australia under 18 after 10
25th January 2023, 05:27 PM
hassanizhar

Default Re: Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?

To go to Australia after completing 10th standard, you will need to complete a higher education program or obtain a work visa. Here are the general steps to follow:

Research the different types of visa options available to you, such as student visa, work visa, or tourist visa.

Meet the eligibility requirements for the type of visa you are applying for.

Gather all necessary documents, such as passport, educational certificates, and proof of financial support.

Submit your visa application through the official Australian government website or through a registered migration agent.

Attend a visa interview, if required.

Wait for the processing of your visa application and receive the decision.

Once your visa is approved, make arrangements for your travel and accommodation in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?