17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Are safety concerns matter to do BS in USA for International students?

I like to do my BS in Abroad specially in USA. I am 17 years old studying in 12th and also preparing for SAT and IELTS. My parents are in deep concern about my safety. Is this really matter?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process in USA for International students?
  2. What are the requirements to be eligible to join Airforce Military? Can I join and transfer here in USA if I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years?
  3. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  4. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  5. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  6. Which field is suitable for me after passing B.Tech? I want to study in foreign countries
  7. Which out of CS, IT, ECE has great career prospects? What is the salary package?
  8. Job opportunities in USA after PGDM (International Business)?
  9. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  10. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  11. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  12. Career Prospects of International Relations subject in USA?
  13. Is Aerospace engineering in Hindusthan University, Chennai Good? Cen we get placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  15. List of top engineering colleges in USA? Does the ranking matter much?
  16. Which is better to opt among CBSE and ISC to prepare for SAT?
  17. What is the average mark for admission in Christ College Bangalore?
  18. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
17th June 2016, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are safety concerns matter to do BS in USA for International students?

Safety is a concern in our own country too. Nobody can guarantee whether you will be safe in India after getting admission in a college situated in India. There are many instances which shows that accidents can happen anywhere.

Hence, if you are getting admission in a reputed university abroad then you should go for it. It will be a expensive course surely compared to India but it will be better compared to many universities in India.
17th June 2016, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are safety concerns matter to do BS in USA for International students?

No, there is no need to worry about your safety if you are interested to do BS in USA. If you have secured admission in BS course in recognised US universities, got visa and after going to Abroad, you must have to answer the questions confidently to Immigration people. In last year, many of Indian students are sent back from US as they have got admission in black listed university or some of them are going to do part-time job. So, you should answer confidently and secure admission in BS course in recognised US universities then, there is no need to worry about your safety for pursuing BS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?