13th January 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in USA for MS in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm in Bangalore with only TOEFL score?

Please inform me is it possible to admit in ms in pharmacy in usa after completing b.pharm in bangladesh with toefl score without gre.?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  2. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  6. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  7. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  8. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  9. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  10. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  12. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  13. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  14. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  15. Is TOEFL score enough to get admission for MS Pharma in USA? Do I need to take GRE for that?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  17. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  18. Is it possible to get admission without TOEFL test in abroad on the basis of GMAT score? I want to get admission in USA
13th January 2015, 09:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in USA for MS in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm in Bangalore with only TOEFL score?

No, you cannot get admission only with TOEFL score. That's because, most of the American universities offers admission in MS, by considering GRE and TOEFL or IELTS score of candidates. So, you should appear for GRE exam. After completing the exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
17th June 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in USA for MS in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm in Bangalore with only TOEFL score?

How to take admission in MS in pharmacy and how I score best marks in GRE and TOEFL or ILETS exam. Give some suggestions so that now I'm b. Pharmacy 3rd year and be prepared for it as soon as possible. Is there is some books from where I prepare for interview in admission for MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?