28th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Maximum and minimum score to qualify in GRE?

Hello,
What is the maximum and minimum
score to qualify in the GRE exam?
Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  2. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  3. What is the pattern of GRE entrance exam? What is the score?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  5. Pattern and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE? Sample question papers for preparation?
  6. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  7. What is the minimum score required in GRE to do MS in US?
  8. For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?
  9. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  10. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  11. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  12. Will I have problem in getting the Visa if I have 271 score in GRE and 51 in TOEFL?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  14. How to pursue MS course after completing B.Tech course?
  15. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  17. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  18. What is the score needed to qualify for GRE exam? How can I apply for MS? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
30th June 2015, 08:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum and minimum score to qualify in GRE?

The minimum marks required to qualify GRE examination is 260 marks. The GRE examination is conducted for maximum of 340 marks. You can score till 340 marks if you prepare well for the examination. To get admission in top universities, it is best to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination.
30th June 2015, 01:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum and minimum score to qualify in GRE?

GRE test center has not specified any qualifying marks of GRE exam, because it is not a competitive exam. So, there are no minimum or maximum qualifying marks, which you need to score in GRE exam. Actually this exam is conducted for 340 marks and every candidate, who attends for exam will get 280 marks without any test and the exam is conducted exam is for remaining 80 marks. And to get admission in good university, you should score minimum 40 marks out of 80 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?