1st March 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better for bachelor study after 12th?

I am 18 years old. I finish my 2 level from bagiswori HSS this year with 58%(54% in aggregate). I am a student of Business study, management faculty. I want to know that which bachelor program is better for my good future, whether I am good on Accounting...

9th April 2016, 07:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better for bachelor study after 12th?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Since you are about to start your real studies after 12th standard, so you should step forward carefully. You should go for the Bachelor course in the field of your interest and comfort. This will help to maintain your interest in studies and excel in the concerned field. Since you are good in the field of accounting so you should go for Accountancy related fields. You should later go for management course in the field of finance or go for finance related fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?