10th November 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard and want to study in Australia after 12th. Please tell me what is the terms and condition to get study visa of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  3. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  4. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  5. Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?
  6. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  10. Terms and condition to get an education loan of 15 lakh under SBI Global Ed-Vantage scheme to study MS from Australia?
  11. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  13. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  14. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  15. Detailed information and conditions to study MS in USA for a housewife?
  16. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  17. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
14th November 2016, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?

Owing to the globalisation in education system, now it is quite easy to get study visa in order to pursue higher studies in abroad. You can get study visa on the following grounds -

- Get admission call from a recognised institute of Australia.
- Clear the visa interview with a good score.
- Have the financial stability to meet the expense of your stay and course in Australia.
- Possess good communication skill.
29th June 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?

Hi, my name is Manoj. I am from Haryana, India. I got 5.5 band in PTE. I want to go Australia for diploma program. I have completed 12th class from non medical with 65 percent marks in 2015. Can I get this opportunity. My contact no is 9813153311.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?