25th June 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after completion of 12th after 6 years and diploma 3 years? Will I be eligible to apply for the course abroad or not? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  4. What should I do after 12th to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  6. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  7. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  8. Eligibility to study in UK after 10th with Arts subject?
  9. How can I do higher studies in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  11. Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  13. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?
  14. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  15. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  16. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for higher studies in abroad after finishing 12th?
  18. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
29th June 2017, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after completion of 12th after 6 years and diploma 3 years? Will I be eligible to apply for the course abroad or not? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for undergraduate course. You can do undergraduate course through 12th standard curse.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
30th June 2017, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after completion of diploma after 6 years of passing 12th standard. You have to give reason for gap period. Students in abroad universities get admission in their thirties also. Age is not an issue for studies in abroad. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad universities. You have to choose the country and then the course of studies in abroad. You have to apply directly or through educational consultants for taking admission and for getting a student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?