12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in Student Visa of Belgium with respect to German and French languages?

Hello,I have completed my Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance. I would like to study my Master's in same stream in Belgium. Can I know what are the languages available in Belgium? I came to know that in Belgium French and German both languages used. So, is there any difference in Student Visa also with respect to languages?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Student Visa of Belgium?
  2. Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer? -- [New]
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  4. How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?
  5. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  6. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  7. Which foreign language to learn apart from English?
  8. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  9. Is there any distance learning foreign language course in IGNOU?
  10. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  11. Foreign language which will help the software engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?
  13. Information regarding SAT II preparations?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  15. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  16. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  17. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  18. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?