12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Student Visa of Belgium?

Dear Sir,
I want to do my Master's in Belgium. For this, I want to apply Student Visa. Kindly let me know what are the documents necessarily requires to apply Student Visa for study purpose in Belgium? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
  2. Is there any difference in Student Visa of Belgium with respect to German and French languages?
  3. How can I get student visa to study MS in UK? Documents required to submit?
  4. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  5. Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?
  6. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  7. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  8. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  9. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  10. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  12. Studies at MIT USA having 54% in 10+2?
  13. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  14. Can a B.Tech in EEE from KSOU get study visa of USA from Norka-Roots, Kocchi? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  15. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  16. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  18. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
16th July 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Student Visa of Belgium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to do my Master's in Belgium. For this, I want to apply Student Visa. Kindly let me know what are the documents necessarily requires to apply Student Visa for study purpose in Belgium? Please tell me asap.
Valid Passport with at least one year’s validity remaining Enrollment, at an approved University/ educational institution Sufficient Income,
  • proof to live in Belgium
  • Medical Certificate
  • Health Insurance
  • Certificate of Good conduct
  • Original and certified copies of your diplomas and certificates obtained since the end of your secondary education
  • Visa application

These are all the documents required for Belgium student visa. The aspirant can contact the educational consultants and travel agents for more details about the documents required.
16th July 2016, 07:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Student Visa of Belgium?

The documents required for student visa are :-

- Documents signifying strong financial, social, and family ties to your home country that will compel you to return to your country after completion of your study period.

- Financial and any other documents which give credible evidence that you have enough readily-available funds to meet all expenses for the first year of study and that you have access to funds sufficient to cover all expenses during your stay in Belgium.

- Original bank statements or proofs will be required to be shown. If financially sponsored by another person, you need to show proof of your relationship to the sponsor (such as your birth certificate), the sponsor's most recent original tax forms and the sponsor's bankbooks and/or fixed deposit certificates.

- Academic documents and entrance exams score sheets are mandatory like school transcripts with grades, public examination certificates, standardized test scores (SAT, TOEFL, etc.), diploma if any, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?