14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I am Biotechnology student at VIT and I am rank one in the VIT University. I want to get admission at Harvard University to do master degree course. So, please tell me procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  2. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  3. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  6. Where can I do MSc after B.Ed after doing BSc(H) Physics
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  8. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  11. Is pursuing M.Sc after B. Ed possible? What should I do for it?
  12. What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D in biotechnology from Harvard University? What is the duration of Ph.D?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  15. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  17. Can I do M.A Economics after BSc? I am studying in SYBSC
  18. Masters degree for Ph.D if someone has already published similar research paper?
8th August 2017, 08:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?

A candidate, who have completed bachelors degree in Biotechnology with good aggregate marks from any Indian recognized educational board/university, is eligible to pursue masters degree course in the relevant stream at world famous Harvard University.
All you have to do is appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL examinations. GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test is a standardized test that is accepted for admission to various disciplines at many graduate and business schools across the globe.GRE examination is taken by the candidates who are interested in pursuing masters degree.
IELTS/TOEFL are standardized English language test that tests candidates English language skills in listening,writing,reading and speaking sections.
21st October 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?

how to know if i am eligible for admission in masters in microbiology at harvard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?