18th July 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that NIOS board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities?

I got a feedback that as per update Australian universities have stopped accepting student applicants who have cleared 12th from NIOS. Please tell me whether it is true or not? Can you please guide me with the information which is needed? Thanks!

20th July 2017, 02:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it true that NIOS board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities?

It is untrue that NIOS board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities.
You can pursue higher studies in Australia after after completing 12th standard from NIOS board.In order to get admission in any of the foreign universities one has to meet the requirements and eligibility criteria of that colleges/universities.Candidates who have completed 12th standard from NIOS board are equally eligible to study in abroad as candidate who have completed 12th standard from central and state education boards.
20th July 2017, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that NIOS board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got a feedback that as per update Australian universities have stopped accepting student applicants who have cleared 12th from NIOS. Please tell me whether it is true or not? Can you please guide me with the information which is needed? Thanks!
Distance education is not valid for Abroad, So you can complete 12th standard from regular mode then you can apply.

After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for higher study in Australia but you should qualify in GRE exam.
20th July 2017, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is true that NIOS Board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard in regular mode from a recognised board are eligible to pursue higher studies in Australian universities. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to higher studies in Australian universities.
5th May 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

In which college we have to take admission in Australia after studying 12 in Nios board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?