19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board? Can you please guide me with the steps I need to follow to get the admission? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada if I have got 88 percentage marks from NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  5. Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  7. Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  9. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  12. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  13. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  14. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I go for higher studies abroad after competing 12th from NIOS?
  16. Can i go to Australia for further studies on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for studies in New Zealand if I have cleared my 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Can I join colleges and secure jobs through NIOS Board?
21st June 2017, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board? Can you please guide me with the steps I need to follow to get the admission? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!
NIOS degree is not valid for higher studies in Abroad. You can apply for any course in Australia because NIOS is distance education board.

Distance education is not valid for Abroad, So you can complete 12th standard from regular mode then you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?