22nd June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Ways to get into top universities of the world for doing master degree in science? GRE or TOEFL which one is helpful?

What are ways to get into the top university in the world for doing master degree in science ms? gre or toefl which will be helpful?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?
  4. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  5. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  6. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  8. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  9. Proper details about studying MS in Abroad?
  10. What is the criteria to appear for MS in foreign country?
  11. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  12. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  14. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  16. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  17. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  18. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
25th June 2014, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways to get into top universities of the world for doing master degree in science? GRE or TOEFL which one is helpful?

You need to appear for both GRE as well as any one of the English proficiency tests - TOEFL or IELTS. Both GRE and TOEFL are necessary to get admission in the top universities of the world. You need to score very good marks in these entrance exams to get admission in the top universities of the world. Apart from that having a work experience is an added advantage.

Procedure to get admission in the top universities of the world:-

- You need to appear for entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.
- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE and IELTS or TOEFL.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university.
- Then you need to apply for VISA at the concerned country's consulate.
- For VISA details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?