16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Competitive exams to study MS from Germany? How to get an education loan in security of under construction property?

I have completed Mechanical engineering and want to do MS from Germany. So, what are the competitive exams required to apply for it? How to get an education loan in security of under construction property?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan without security to study M.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  4. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?
  7. How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?
  8. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  9. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  11. Detailed information about Fast Cash Loan to study MS in Germany?
  12. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  13. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  16. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  18. Formalities to get Bank Education Loan to study in Germany?
14th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Competitive exams to study MS from Germany? How to get an education loan in security of under construction property?

To do MS course from Germany after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised college/ university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to the German universities where you wish to apply for admission for pursuing MS course. If you all the documents of the under construction property correctly then, you can get an education loan by keeping that as security for an education loan for pursuing MS course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?