16th April 2011, 10:03 PM
s.nadanasabapathy

How to join Air force after completing B.E in EBET-I?

sir can you guide me how to join in AIR FORCE? now i am doing B.E (ll-year) in EBET-I.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  2. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  3. How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  4. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  11. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing my B.Com?
  14. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  15. Criteria to join Air Force after completing my degree in computers?
  16. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  18. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?
17th April 2011, 09:43 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Air force after completing B.E in EBET-I?

The three branches of the Air force are
  • Flying,
  • Ground duty
  • and Technical branch.

The officer cadre provides opportunities
for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch),
graduates (all three branches),
engineers (all three branches)
and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions.

Women with graduate (all three branches), engineering (all three branches) and post graduate degrees (all branches except the Flying branch) have openings as an Officer in the Air force.

Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF :
BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.

that mean you need to complete atleast your b.tech to be eligible for Air-force then either in your final year or after completion you can apply for air -force...

Then you can either apply for CDS or can apply directly for Air -force SSB......Whose notification come in employment newspapers...
17th April 2011, 09:26 PM
ashutoshg

Default Re: How to join Air force after completing B.E in EBET-I?

Hi
if u want to join Indian Air force so as per your Detailed your Qualification is ok for qualifying the pre-test
for more easy step pl follow the following link.http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/sailor_entry.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?