28th March 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for GRE exam? Am I eligibel to apply for masters in USA with more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech?

Is there any rule that a candidate eligible for masters in USA shouldn't have more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for GRE exam? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing masters in USA based on GRE?
  2. What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?
  3. What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in USA with 15 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  7. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  8. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  9. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  10. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam?
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  15. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I do MS from USA after scoring 1000 in GRE and 58.4% marks in BE with 25 backlogs?
  18. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
28th March 2017, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for GRE exam? Am I eligibel to apply for masters in USA with more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech?

No, there is no such rule that the candidates who have more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech are not eligible to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. You are eligible to do Masters in USA with more than 3 backlogs in your B.Tech course, but you need to clear your backlogs before applying for admission to Masters degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?