20th February 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?

Hello, i studying EEE. I want to do ms in US. So tell me how many marks should i get in gre and how much percentage is required for applying in gre?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  3. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  5. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  9. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
  10. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  11. Am I eligible to give GRE and TOEFL exam if I have scored only 58% marks in 12th?
  12. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  13. Which country is best to do masters in engineering? What is the scope of GRE exam?
  14. Is GRE good or GATE? Which exam is beneficial for Engineering students?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  16. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  18. How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?
22nd February 2016, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, i studying EEE. I want to do ms in US. So tell me how many marks should i get in gre and how much percentage is required for applying in gre?
GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th or 12th or graduation degree.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?