30th April 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MBA after completion of GRE exam?

I have complete B.Com. What is the procedure followed to apply for MBA after completion of GRE exam? Can someone please let me know the information soon as possible on the same? I need to apply for the course awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?
  3. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  4. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  6. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  7. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  8. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  11. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  12. How can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  13. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  14. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  16. What all courses we can apply for after completion of GRE exam?
  17. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
1st May 2017, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA after completion of GRE exam?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised university. If you are interested to pursue your MBA course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination along with GRE examination and you need to submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?