25th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for doing MS in USA?

What is the percentage required for doing MS in USA? Can you please give me the details on the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Who all can apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can give me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  4. Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
  6. What is the percentage required for doing MS in USA?
  7. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  8. What is the cutoff percentage required for ECE students to do MS in USA?
  9. How much marks percentage is required for doing degree in USA?
  10. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  11. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  12. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  13. Required percentage in B.Com for MBA in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. M.Sc astrophysics in USA? Percentage required to study USA in scholarship? Top colleges for Astrophysics in USA?
  15. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
  16. What is the minimum percentage marks required to do BBA in USA?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  18. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
27th February 2017, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for doing MS in USA?

No percentage criteria in Graduation is required to do MS in USA. To be eligible to do MS in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills. You also need to appear in GRE examination to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. Based on your test score reports, the universities will take decision whether to provide you admission or not for pursuing MS course.
28th February 2017, 07:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to do MS course in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognized university and you should have a valid GRE and TOEFL /IELTS examination score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. No specific percentage criteria is required but, it is best to have more than 60% aggregate marks to get admission for pursuing MS course in top US universities.
1st March 2017, 10:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage required for doing MS in USA? Can you please give me the details on the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Who all can apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can give me the details soon. Thank you!
MS course doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?