11th December 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of foreign language course in Germany?

I have done my graduation and want to pursue a foreign language course. So i need to know about the scope of foreign language course in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  5. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  6. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  7. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  8. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  9. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  11. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  12. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  13. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  14. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  15. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  16. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  17. Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?
  18. How to study foreign language?
14th December 2015, 04:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of foreign language course in Germany?

Foreign Language courses in Germany are well established and has high value.
You have not mentioned the exact language that you want to study but as a whole the scope of foreign language courses of Germany is very good specially if you are taking up Spanish or French.
So you can go for a Foreign Language Course in Germany without any hesitation as it is one of the best Countries in Europe for the Foreign Language Courses.
5th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of foreign language course in Germany?

Is there a same value for private Institute course or certificate course in language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?