7th February 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to clear for studying M.Tech in Europe? Fee structure and scholarship?

Which exam do I need to clear for doing M.tech in Europe ? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  3. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. How to take admission in Europe after passing B.Tech
  5. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  6. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for studying at Oxford? Availability of loan? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?
  11. How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe
  13. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. What is the fee structure for studying MDS?
  15. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  16. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  17. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?
28th May 2014, 09:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam to clear for studying M.Tech in Europe? Fee structure and scholarship?

In order to study M.Tech you need to appear for GET examination but i am clear you that for studied in abroad like in Europe you have to clear GET examination with good score so that you will get chance in to study in Europe for GET examination you have to be prepared well.

So, first of all what you need to do is the entrance exam in which you need to secure at least 75% so for that you need to prepare well atleast you need to cover your Textbooks for 3-4 times. Then wait for your rankings to come out. When your rankings will be out check for your rank, if your rank will be top 300 then you can take admission in that college.

Then coming to the Fee and the scholarship so, Europe’s colleges are somewhat cheaper than any other countries so you will be charged approximately Euro 4500-Euro5000 and as you have mentioned about the scholarship so, if in entrance exam you get rank in top 100 then you will be scholarship like you will be getting 30%-35% discount on your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?