30th October 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available in abroad after completion of B.Com?

What are the career options available in abroad after completion of B.Com? Can you please guide me with the information on this? What are the steps to be followed for this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 04:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the career options available in abroad after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the career options available in abroad after completion of B.Com? Can you please guide me with the information on this? What are the steps to be followed for this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

The candidate after completion of B.Com can study various courses in abroad like MBA, Master Degree in Commerce, Master of Finance, Master of Journalism, Master of Management etc. After completion of the course you may find a job in abroad and settle. For getting admission to the above mentioned courses you have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS. You can apply online for the admission to the universities. It is not possible to get a job in abroad countries after completion of B.Com and without experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?