How To Become An Air Hostess
Air Hostess is a special domain for young girls who look forward for an exciting career in the aviation industry. This career is specially rewarding as not only you get good pay packages but at the same time you also get to see different parts of the world, meet different people, get to see more and at the same time you learn more. The basic job of an Air Hostess is to make the air travel of the passenger comfortable and take care of the passengers throughout the journey.
The job of the Air Hostess may seem very easy but it’s not the case as it may seem to be. You really need to be patient and have a calm demeanor. You will definitely encounter different kinds of people and the Air Hostess should be smart enough to tackle all of them with a smile on their face. Communication skills and a pleasant persona are most saught after traits in an Air Hostess.
As far as job opportunities are concerned, it’s immense. With the legalization of the private flying companies new gates have opened for Air Hostess. Moreover every company looks to expand its flying fleet so more opportunities will be created. An Air Hostess can be promoted to the post of Senior Flight Attendant and then Head Attendant. The average career span as an Air Hostess would last for about eight to ten years, after that she could move on to the ground duties including the job of a Ground Hostess, Check Hostess, training of airhostess or work in the management level.
• She should be 12th clear pass
• graduate degree with a diploma/degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management
• should be below twenty-five years of age
• must possess a passport
• minimum height is 157.5 centimeters
• should be unmarried
• normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye
• there is an initial screening test
• then they have to undergo a written examination
• those who clear have to appear for group discussion and personal interview
• selected candidates will be recruited as trainees and will be under the training period for 2-3 months
The salary you get as a fresher depends upon the airline in which you are recruited but it should range between Rs.16, 000 to Rs.35, 000. However the package as a senior airhostess can touch six figures per month where you will earn easily around 1, 00,000 per month.
- Air Hostess - How to become an Air Hostess?
- List Of Air Hostess Training Institutes
- Air Hostess, Career as Air Hostess
- How to join as Air Hostess?
- Air Hostess after 12th
- List Of Aviation And Pilot Training Institutes
- Aviation course as a significant tool for the upliftment of women
- Diploma/Certificate courses in Civil Aviation
- M.A in Japanese
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bhaijipura, Gandhinagar
- Become an Airhostess – Fulfill your Flying Dreams
- Aviation industry and its contribution in grooming the status of women in society
- Difference between B.Tech in Food technology and Bachelor of Hotel Management
- CCAT 2011
- Government Jobs in Civil Aviation Sector