Pilot, Indian Air force
Company Profile: The Indian Air force is one of the most elite classes of organizations that have completely dedicated themselves to the defense of the nation. The air force is been considered full of integrity and discipline and been considered as the institute offering the best within the lots. The air force was established with the independence of the nation and is an autonomous organization that is owned by the Central Government and runs under complete authority of President of India.
Job Profile: The organization of air force is offering various vacancies for pilot. The candidates will be trained under the best of the lots and will be prepared to fly and command the best of the jet planes that are owned by the air force.
No. of Posts: The number of post that is offered by the air force is undetermined.
Salary: The candidates that will be offered the job will be paid under the pay scale of Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- per month. The candidates will be paid as according within the Grade Pay and Military Service Pay.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected as according to the written entrance test that will be conducted as under Short Service Commission.
How to apply: The candidates have to send their application form to the address “Post Bag No. 001, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi-110106”. The candidates have to then wait for the admit card and appear for the written entrance exam.
- Indian Air Force, Career in Indian Air Force
- Pilot, Cheif Engineer, Border Security Force
- Entry options to join as a Pilot in Indian Air force
- IAF Pilots 2011
- Commercial Pilot – How to become a commercial pilot?
- Selection process for Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard
- Options to pursue career as a Pilot
- Indian Air Force Pilot - How to become an Indian Air Force Pilot?
- Captain (Pilot) and Co-Pilots, BSF
- How to join Air force?
- IAF Women Pilot Training 2011
- Assistant Commandant General Duty, Assistant Commandant Technical Branch, Indian Coast Guard
- How to join IAF in the flying Branch after Graduation?
- Difference between Aircraft Pilot and Aircraft Instructor
- Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch 2011