Master in Transport and Logistics Management under Public Systems Management
Master in Transport and Logistics Management is formatted as a post graduate course which benefits the candidates with the management skills, accounting, marketing, operations management skills, which are in indispensable demand all over the present era’s market scenario. The students gain the qualifications to be compatible with the context of transport related studies. Ultimately, the students are prepared to serve in the huge market relevant to this subject with full agility. The benefits are not restricted yet, as the course also promise a development of entrepreneurial qualities and managerial skills within the students.
The candidates must possess a bachelor degree in 10+2+3 system along with the Honors major in Science, commerce, arts or business administration. However, the students with bachelor degree in engineering, technology, medical science, law or its equivalent from any of the recognized university are also eligible for the course of master in transport and logistics management.
It is a fulltime postgraduate course with duration of two years. There are various trainings during this session and enlightenment of all the topics of the study field.
An individual can be places in diversified job profiles after the course. The course promises the development of various managerial and entrepreneurial skills within the students, which are required in the various positions of manager and entrepreneurs in the field of transportation and logistics.
Best Places to Pursue:
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and business Management
Eastern Institute of Management
Pailan College of Management and Techno9logy
International School of Business and Media
- Transport and Logistics Management courses and their role in developing the managerial skills in an individual
- Difference between Logistics and Transportation
- Courses in Logistics Management and opportunities
- IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Papers
- Management Courses after BBA/BBM other than MBA
- Difference between Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management
- Government jobs in Logistics
- Jobs in Logistic Sector
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Logistics Management
- Logistics Manager - How to become a Logistics Manager?
- Institute of Rail Transport 2011 Diploma
- List of Companies in Transport Sector
- IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Papers
- Master of Technology in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Diploma in rail transport & management, rail transport & management diploma