B.Sc in electronic media
Media today is one of the most blooming sectors. Though critics believe that Media has transferred its attention from their prime motive of providing the public with various kinds of happenings in detail, still it remains one of the sectors which are greatly in demand. They believe that media today sells only those news that has more info and more entertainment, especially electronic media. It is very well understood about the pressure that Media has on it, and that is the reason that various courses are being offered in order to excel students and professionals related to electronic media.
B.sc in electronic media is one of those kinds of course. Under this course one is taught about the various aspects of electronic media, starting from the display and presentations to the technologies behind the scene. Under this course, one is taught about the various possible aspects of electronic media. Apart from that, ways of enhancing the electronic media is also taught.
One needs to be at least 10 + 2 passed in order to be eligible for this course of B.Sc in electronic media. The 10 +2 passing certificate should be of a well recognized educational board of India. A good command over English and good communication skill can help in the future.
The course duration of the course in electronic media is basically 3 years. These 3 years are divided in to 3 parts of 1 year each. After every year an examination is held to promote the students to their next level.
There are plenty of jobs in the media sector after successful completion of this degree.
Best Places to Pursue:
Punjab Technical University
- M.Sc in electronic media
- Role of mass media course in society
- Mass media course as a significant tool for the modern era’s society framework
- Career after doing Diploma and Certificate Courses in Mass Media
- Sri Siddhartha Centre for Media Studies, Tumkur
- Master of advertising and its associated advantages to the corporate world
- AAFT 2011 Film & Television UG/PG
- Difference between Reporter and Journalist
- Mass Communication Colleges in Assam
- Difference between Mass Communication and Journalism
- List of Courses in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication, Bhopal
- Can PH.D in mass communication uplift the standard of the media
- M.A. in Journalism, Journalism M.A.
- Electronic Journalism, Career in Electronic Journalism
- B.A in Journalism, Journalism B.A