M.Sc in electronic media
Electronic media is a wing of media that deals with the display of news through various means such as television, radio etc. The media is divided in to two wings, one is print media, whereas the other being electronic media. Electronic media is said to be more important and gains more importance as compared to the print media. In frank speaking, electronic media involves more money and popularity. Thus, electronic media has plenty of scopes and prospective posts even.
For those kinds of posts, M.Sc in electronic media is being offered, so that more and more trained people can work in the electronic media. Under this course one is taught about the various things about electronic media in detail. Starting from a brief of technical knowledge to the detail of almost everything related to electronic media is taught under this course.
One needs to be a graduate at least to be eligible for this course. The graduation certificate should be of a well recognized institute or university.
The course duration of the course of M.Sc in Electronic media is generally 2 years. These two years are further divided into two parts of one year each. However the duration may vary to one year only as many colleges offer this course in the time span of 1 year only.
One has plenty of job options after the successful completion of this course. One is readily accepted in the electronic media industries.
Best Places to Pursue:
University of Delhi
University of Bombay
- B.Sc in electronic media
- Role of mass media course in society
- Mass media course as a significant tool for the modern era’s society framework
- Career after doing Diploma and Certificate Courses in Mass Media
- Sri Siddhartha Centre for Media Studies, Tumkur
- Master of advertising and its associated advantages to the corporate world
- AAFT 2011 Film & Television UG/PG
- Difference between Reporter and Journalist
- Mass Communication Colleges in Assam
- Difference between Mass Communication and Journalism
- List of Courses in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication, Bhopal
- Can PH.D in mass communication uplift the standard of the media
- M.A. in Journalism, Journalism M.A.
- Electronic Journalism, Career in Electronic Journalism
- B.A in Journalism, Journalism B.A