M.Sc in Chemistry, Chemistry M.Sc
Master’s degree course in chemistry deals with the studies of the chemistry and its various applications in various fields. It mainly deals with the chemical aspects of the various elements and its properties and utilizations. It includes the studies and research in the fields of Nuclear Chemistry, Nuclear power plants and about the surrounding elements and elements which are under the earth. Its main point of view is the studies about atoms and how every particle is composed of an atom. It basically deals with atoms and other particles like Electron, Proton and Neutron.
The eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc chemistry is that one should have the bachelor’s degree.
The course of M.Sc which is a master degree course is full time course of 2 years. These 2 years are again divided into two parts, each part of one year. After every year one needs to pass in the examination after which he or she is promoted to the next year.
There is a huge job opportunities for the M.Sc degree holders. Chemistry is the field of research where you can discover new things which is very beneficial for the mankind as well as for the environment. After completion of the master’s degree one can also choose the teaching profession. One can also join the research projects and also can join the research laboratories. There are also various chemical and pharmaceuticals companies that recruit the MSC degree holders in chemistry.
Best Places to Pursue:
University of Delhi
- Difference between MSc Computer Science and MCA
- Scope after MSc. in Chemistry
- Difference between M.Sc. Organic Chemistry and M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry
- Difference between MEng and MSc
- MSc Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies, Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies MSc
- Difference between M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry and M.Sc in Applied Chemistry
- M.Sc in Floriculture, Floriculture M.Sc
- Doon Society 2011
- IIEE 2011 M.Sc M.Phil
- MSc in Environmental Science, Environmental Science MSc
- MSc in Filmmaking, Filmmaking MSc
- The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Papers
- Application Forms for various M.Sc. Chemistry Entrance Exams
- Fee structure of M.SC in Chemistry
- Project Fellow/Research Associate, Solar Energy Centre